94 Rodeo Coil Prblem

I have a 94 Rodeo w/ 240K miles. It recently started to run rough when under a strain (going up a hill). I've always referred to it as "fishbiting". I changed the plugs and plug wires which didn't fix the problem. I pulled each wire off the coil pack and found one that wasn't firing as strong as the others. Bought a new coil pack (the one for the 2/5 cylinder but it did the same thing. I swapped 2 of the coil packs around and it still did the same. I figure the problem is whatever is the input to the coils. Any ideas?

Reply to
Gordon Casadei