Cleaned ZEBRA spit off of Trooper

That's right ZEBRA spit.

And Yak, gazelle, water Buffalo, Camel, Emu... and tons of other animals.

What happened you ask? I took my kids (my wife too ;) ) to the Lazy S ranch in Mooresville, NC.

This was one of the most fun day trips we have ever taken. You pay for your tickets and buy a few buckets of food, and drive through and feed the animals. My 3 1/2 year old daughter absolutely loved it. Truth be known, we all did. We reacted to these animals with all the youthful enthusiasm of our two children.

You can make as many loops through the safari as you want, and instead of driving you can ride the wagon. They a lso have other animals in smaller habitat areas that you can go walk around and look at.

More than once we had to gently push an animal head out of our vehicle so we could move on. We spent over an hour on the trail.

I have to admit, the Zebras were my favorite.

I spent a long time the next day, cleaning out the car where the animals had knocked feed out of the buckets, and had to wash the outside. But boy was it a day to remember.

I can't emphasize enough how good a day trip this Safari makes. If you live anywhere remotely near Mooresville N.C. and have children (or don't) then you will probably enjoy this adventure.

Reply to
wrestleantares