FS K&N Air Filter 99 Trooper

Probably fits newer Troopers as well. This is K&N part number 33-2064 and has been used for under 12K miles. I saw between 1-2 mpg improved gas mileage after installation and the vehicle did seem to have better overall performance. Sold the Trooper so I'll sell this for $30 shipped anywhere in the continental US. Comes with box, stickers and manuals. Email me if interested as I do not check this board often. snipped-for-privacy@advantexmail.netREMOVETHIS

Thanks,

Lee

Reply to
Lee