HELP!

I am working on my girlfriends '92 Rodeo 4X4, V6, 5spd, the rear carrier broke. I did some digging on here and it appears to be a GM

10 bolt 7.625 carrier/ring gear. I purchased a Zexel Torsen series 3 posi unit out of a 2002 Camaro, but it won't work. The Original ring gear is too thick to allow the C clip retaining pin to slide out. Can someone tell me what carrier I need for this thing? Thanks, Kurt
Reply to
Kurt

Not sure how my posting below ended up in this thread, my apologies.

Reply to
Kurt