POOR GAS MILEAGE-VS-NICE RIDE

My 2005 Ascender, 5pax, 4.2 6cyl get's real poor gas mileage, like everyone else's, but I do enjoy the ride. I have buds that bought Pathfinders and

4Runners and paid lot's more than I did, and like my Ascender, they too get poor gas mileage. Theirs do not ride any smoother than the Ascender, in fact, the Pathfinder is more stiff than both the Ascender and 4Runner. I hate the high price of gas and the poor mpg, but compared to other SUVs, for the price and warranty, the Ascender is the best choice.
Reply to
juanalong