Re: Starter/Solenoid??

When I had a '93 Trooper, I had the same problem... The Solenoid IS part of the Starter (integrated). I got a remaned one at Autozone fairly cheap (considering the make and model of my vehicle... I think it was under $100). Anyway, I hope it is easier to replace on a rodeo than my Trooper (I had to unbolt both sides of the exhaust "Y-Pipe" to get the starter to slide by.

Reply to
99trooper

Thanks for the reply. I replaced the entire thing. It was a bit difficult but I didn't have to drop any other things underneath. Getting the bolts lined up was a bit tedious though.

-Bill

Reply to
DollarBill