Transmission swap

I have a 1996 Isuzu Rodeo 4WD with 3.2l engine. I want to replace the exist= ing automatic transmission with a 5 speed manual. Besides having to add the= clutch pedal is this a bolt in job or will a lot of other parts have to be= change too. I have done this before on a Chevy van and had to modify cross= members and get a custom drive shaft. Having to do things like this would = make the project not worthwhile to me.

TIA

Jimmie

Reply to
Jimmie Fender