O2 sensor question, Isuzu Trooper

'87 Isuzu Trooper, 3.2L, 4cyl gas 4WD. Just pulled the engine. The manual I have for this car discusses the O2 sensor but does not show a diagram of it nor does it specify where it is. Can someone tell me where it is, or at least what part it is on, so I can find it and identify it? (it's not currently problematic as far as I know, but i have this car torn apart now anyway and I may as well figure out where everything is that i don't already know about). TIA, k wallace (x-posted to rec.autos.misc, alt.autos, rec.autos.tech)

Reply to
k wallace

k wallace wrote in news:OZWdnZ2dnZ2- snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

either srewed into port on exh. manifold or downpipe.

Reply to
KjunRaven

and it looks like a spark plug with 2 wires comming from it

Reply to
tudysmuck

Find where the exhaust manifold bolts to the engine. It won't be far from that location.

Reply to
AZ Nomad