Trooper short time for glow plugs

Help, our troopers glow plugs never come on long enough. Any ideas?

Reply to
Dave Wood

Check to make sure the glow plug controller's engine temperature sensor is good. It's one of the sensors on top of the thermostat housing, but I don't remember which one.

The sensor on the lower thermostat housing is for the temperature guage and light. The two on the upper thermostat housing are for the cold idle and glow plug controllers.

I'm not 100.0% sure, but I think the one with two wires is for the glow plug controller.

AP

Reply to
Alan Petrillo