glow plugs

Anybody got news on very good glow plugs? for a pug 405 1.9 1992.

Reply to
Chrs

I put Halfords ones in my Xantia and an unknown brand from one of the local Stroud spares place (Karparts) in my BX and they were both fine. Other than that GSF

-- Malc

Reply to
malc

bosch duratemp available in most halfords i think. Normally A little pricy compared to other brands but well worth it. Make sure if your car has post heat glow plugs you get the right type.

Reply to
caveman_si