Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

95 Trooper (Bighorn) gearbox probs?
I have a 1995 5 speed manual and have not had it long.....I was curious to know if anyone has had some exsperiences with gearbox probs ....I may not have a problem but when driving slowly in gear...
3
3

Thinking to purchase '03 Rodeo
My wife and I are considering to purchase an '03 Rodeo. I drive a '75 CJ 5 as an everyday driver and 4 wheeler here in Vail. Thats beside the question, only to let you know that I care off-road. Does...
2
2

Re: Fuel Pump '86 Trooper II(gas) Help!
If its the 2.3, its under the intake manifold. take off pass. tire and pull back the rubber cover it will be right in front of you. PS. not an easy one to tackle yourself.
1
1

Re: FS: 2000 Trooper LS 2WD
yes, 'normal car' is cheaper, but there is obviously a market for 2WD SUVs, otherwise every SUV would be 4WS
1
1

'97 Trooper blowing taillight fuse
My '97 Trooper S has been blowing tailight fuses ever since I replaced the blown left 1157 bulb with a new one. In fact, I even replaced new GE 1157KR (longlife) blub with a new regular 1157 bulb...
1
1

95.5 Rodeo dies unexpectedly..
I have a 1995.5 3.2L V6 Rodeo, 2WD.. My wife drives it back and forth to work every day, and it dies about 3 times during the 40minute trip, usually at a red light. It'll start idling roughly, the...
3
3

86 Trooper II, Won't start
Just replaced fuel filter and fuel pump. Engine will only fire while spraying into carburetor. Any ideas on where to go? I've heard from friend that I should check carburetor float. Thanks, Tony
2
2

FS: DrawTite trailer hitch for 93 or newer Trooper
DrawTite brand. Bolt on. Comes with hitch and locking pin. $50.00 + actual UPS shipping. Please reply here at first (I have no email address listed.=20 this to prevent me being bombarded with spam)....

'89 Trooper sunroof
I have an 89 Trooper that I've had since new. I'm now going to restore it to some semblance of its former glory. I'd like to add a large rag-top sunroof, something like . Two questions: 1. Structural....

Isuzu parts aftemarket?
Looking for a 4x4 store in the Phoenix area that may have Isuzu Rodeo aftermarket parts.
2
2

aftermarket exhaust for 88 pickup
Curious, has anyone ever tried an aftermarket muffler like flo pro or flowmaster, etc. on their isuzu truck? the exhaust is shot on mine and i want to know if i have anyother choices other than a oem...
1
1

99 Rodeo Drive Indicator in Dash...
Often in the morning when I go to drive, I place the vehicle into drive, and the dash indicator may read N or R, yet is in Drive. If I shift the shifter over and over (P to 1), I can get it into the...

Re: 'Resetting' O2 Trouble Light After Sensor Replacement
On earlier models (I have an 89 P-U) you have to move a screw on the back of your instrument cluster. There should be a screw hole identified as "KSW-A" and "KSW-B". "A" is below a ground...

Re: For Sale: Isuzu 5 spoke alloys
what size are the rims and where abouts are you
1
1

Must sell: 2000 trooper, Houston, Texas
2000 Isuzu Trooper LS 2WD Silver 43k miles one owner Automatic transmission Automatic climate control 6 in dash CD changer, 6 speakers Power sliding sunroof Dual power heated seats Dual power heated...