Re: FS: 2000 Trooper LS 2WD

> > 2000 Isuzu Trooper LS 2WD > > Silver 43k miles one owner > > I never did see the point in buying a Trooper with 2WD. Might as well > buy a normal car, much cheaper. > -- > madiba
Reply to
Ashfordcove

Well...if you live in Florida for example, how often are you likely to need

4wd? :-) In my browsing of ebay, most of the 2wd's I've seen are in like Florida and warm places... I heard a story once of someone up north who had a 2wd Explorer...didn't know you could get a 2wd Explorer! And up North where it snows lots, who would want a 2wd SUV? Oh well...I guess we'll always be wondering... :-)

Wesley

Reply to
Ntelos