Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Moderator:
Who moderates alt groups???
1
1

Rebuilt the rear in my '96 Rodeo....
Pinion bearings were making an awful racket(front seal had started leaking, I didn't see it, ran rear-end low on fluid). When I took the cover off to get in to do the pinion bearings, noticed that the...

Re: Turn signal trouble
Dirt in the lever connections on the console?
1
1

check trans light flashes
I have a 1992 Trooper LS 3.2 V-6 Autotrans With about 125,000 miles The other night when I was driving ,my check trans light started flashing and it shifhted real slow. Also my low fuel ,brake light...

Isuzu Implulse - Good student buy?
Hey, I'm looking to get a car that wouldn't be in the shop every other week, and would get great gas milleage. I've noticed a few of 1991-1993 Impulse going for about $2000 Canadian. ( I guess that's...
3
3

Asst. Used Auto Parts on eBay
I currently have several assorted used car/truck parts listed on eBay: Chevy, Dodge, Ford, Geo, Isuzu, Kia, Oldsmobile and Toyota..... Head & Tail Light Assemblies, Marker Lenses, Side View Mirrors,...

Servicing Auto-Hubs
The service schedule for my 95 Trooper specifies a periodic cleaning and repacking of the front wheel bearings is necessary. At the same time, the free-wheeling hubs should be cleaned and lubed. I...
1
1

92 Rodeo Electric Windows
The switch for the drivers window has been giving me fits. Today it wouldn't open at the drive-thru window at the bank. I've jury rigged it with shims and such but I think I've run out of workable...
2
2

For Sale: Isuzu 5 spoke alloy rims
I have a set of (4) 16x7, 6-5.5, 5 spoke alloy rims that came off my 95 Trooper. The rims are in excellent condition. Price: $350 plus shipping. I am located in the Charlotte, NC area. (Rims currently...

How do I open it
I can't open one of my rear doors on my 94 Rodeo. Took the door panel off, everything seems to be in place, both handles work in unison, I just can't open the d*** door..Thanks in advance. George

Re: TSB SB98-02-L002 - where do I find more info???
Where did you get that TSB number???.....I just checked and there is no such TSB for a 99 Rodeo. - -- Curtis Newton ICQ: 4899169
5
5

Turn Signal Flashers
I have an 81 2.2 diesel PuP. There is about a 0ne second delay between the time I move the turn signal lever until the light begins to flash. Also I'd like the lights to flash more rapidly. How do I...

90 trooper with turbo diesel for sale
Top notch 90 trooper with rebuilt engine and trans from 86 TD. ~1500 miles since re-do. Galvanized undercarriage, all Factory part used to rebuild. Clean vehicle excellent cond. $5k OBO. Doug...

93 Isuzu Amigo
2.3L Im changing th fuel filter. What is the best way to go about doing this? Its in a really akward spot for my reach.

Re: Airbag switch
Michael; why would you need it in a trooper? Do you have four infants in rear-facing child seats, therefore filling the entire back row and the passenger seat? This is usually only case where an...
3
3