Latest threads in Isuzu Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cool bumpersticker
Has anyone else seen this bumper sticker that says, "Whose Isuzu Is That?" Man, that's cool!

Re: Roof Rack
Looks Cool, Darren, but how do attach Yakima/ Thule stuff to it? Nate
2
2

replacement motor question
I am planning to replace the 2.6L v6 in my 1990 Trooper with a 3.4L GM v6, but I understand that the new motor will only fit on an automatic transmission. Is this true and if so is there a way to...

97 rodeo keyless remote
I have searched high and low for instructions on programming a keyless remote for my 97 isuzu rodeo. Nearest dealer is approx 100 miles away and wants 1/2 a day and 65.00 to program. Any help would be...
3
3

Tow Bar Help
Hello, I have to drive a 1997 Ford Expedition from Virginia to South Florida. My other vehicle is a 1994 Trooper S Model 3.2l V6. I want to know if anyone can recommend a tow bar that is capable to...

Re: 99 rodeo cd player/6cd changer
thanks! i'll try it out. i've tried hitting the side, but not very forcefully (yet!). how did you get the changer out? much trouble? tom j.

1989 Trooper Transmission Question
Hello all, I know that the 2.8L engine in the '89s is a GM product, but is the rest of the drivetrain also a GM product? That is, could I take the entire transmission + transfer case assembly from,...
1
1

Re: 5W-30 Transfer/Gearbox oil
No it is not. 10w/30 engine oil is approximately the same specific viscosity as 75w/80. Please do not post speculation as fact. It only serves to confuse. Please check your facts before posting in...
2
2

Hole in Silencer
I have a hole in the back of the silencer ('muffler' to those Stateside). Is this repairable (I mean something that will last 12 months plus)? Or am I in for a new box? If so, do the sections separate...
1
1

Rodeo Trouble Code
Does anyone know (or could look up) what a P1406 code means in a '96 Rodeo 3.2L 4WD Auto Transmission? I've gotten this twice in the past couple of weeks, both times shortly after gassing up (filling...
1
1

Rodeo Isuzu Power lock module problems..........
The locks on the driver side door are not actuating properly, I checked the power lock module and found: is getting the right voltage the little motor inside works the gears are good The motor is only...

'89 AMIGO FOR SALE
I am interested in selling my 1989 Amigo, if anyone is interested. It currently needs a new turn signal switch, and the hard top needs sealing. The back seat area doesn't have any carpet, but is in...

1990 Bighorn - what to look out for?
Hi I'm in the proces sof buying a 1990 2.8 diesel turbo Bighorn. Freshly imported from Japan, 83,000km's on the clock (seems genuine). What do I need to do right now? (cam / timing belt?) What should...

Trooper starting problem
1999 Trooper with AT and approx 65k miles. This morning I turned the key and nothing happened. The interior dash lights lit up, the interior light was fine, the battery had a full charge, no lights...
2
2

95 Rodeo Alignment specs?
Anyone out there have the wheel alignment and ride height specs for a 95 2wd Rodeo? I just bought a new set of tires,(OE size) and want to get the most out of them. Seems Chilton and Haynes manuals...