Re: Roof Rack

Looks Cool, Darren, but how do attach Yakima/ Thule stuff to it?

Nate

I recently installed the Rhino Rack from Austrailia. It is GREAT! The feet > mount into the studs on the roof under the rain gutter covers. They don't > cost anymore than the Thule and Yakima and I adapted my Yakima bike carrier > to fit in about 15 minutes. I recommend this rack to everyone. > > Darren > > >
Reply to
Nate Vanderschaaf

Looks Cool, Darren, but how do attach Yakima/ Thule stuff to it?

Nate

Reply to
Nate Vanderschaaf

Reply to