1979 XJ12L Series 2

For sale. Asking $9500.00 US. Currently in South Florida. Runs well. Good rubber, 2 new tires, 2 older tires. About 90,000 original miles. I have owned and driven the car since 1986.

Needs: exterior paint, new leather for seats front and rear, new wood on instrument panel, recharge air conditioner, headliner, rust under lower body, hood edges and slightly evident around front and rear windows. Black exterior paint (now primed dark gray) with tan leather interior. Estimated cost to bring into "like new" condition is about $8,000.00

Contact Bill Myers for additional information: snipped-for-privacy@vdoaktv.net or call (USA only 800-927-2949)

Reply to
Bill

I just cannot resist...........I dream of winning the lottery as well. I have an 86 XJS with 40,000 miles. I'd like 19,500. Get it?, Adysthemic You have an internet connection. See what you find. If that car was perfect,say 50,000 miles and needed nothing, you'd get what you want,maybe.Bill, this is a parts car, worth maybe 2000 tops.Sorry.

Reply to
Adysthemic