1955 studebaker champion 2 door with hawk front clip for sale

1955 Studebaker Champion, 2 door, champagne exterior, black interior, 6 c ylinder, manual transmission with very desirable overdrive, 114384 on odome ter. $1500 spent on NEW: tires, radiator repair, brakes including master cylinder, air filter, plugs, fuel pump, ignition resistor, wiper blades, fu el pump, etc. Car is nicely equipped with optional accessories: gas door guard, back up lights, front bumper guards, full wheel covers, clock, tach ometer, factory radio, dual exterior mirrors. Car has a Golden Hawk: front clip, dash, and front and rear bumpers with very shiny chrome. Serial num ber GI325I39. Good dependable daily driver, not a show car. No body cance r, floor pans and trunk pan are clean. Selling below investment for $62 50, my loss your gain. 336-765-8312, car is in Winston Salem, North Caro lina USA. Delivery suggestions available
Reply to
wwhitfield