'65 Beetle FS - Atlanta

The beetle is mostly restored. I completely disassembled the body last summer, had it painted with base coat/clear coat L87 pearl white, and then put in all new rubber from wolfsburg west. Has a new headliner, new water blue seat covers, new matching door panels and gray rubber mats. Also has salt & pepper carpet around edges. Running boards are new with matching blue mats. Still has original

1200 motor which supposedly (no receipt) has been rebuilt within the last 2 or 3 years. Runs good. Very little rust...small hole under battery. Still 6 volt with original working Sapphire 1 radio. I sealed and painted gas tank and floor pans with POR-15 before car was painted. Brakes have been recently rebuilt. The car needs: Trunk liner/accesories/general cleaning up; luggage tray carpet; glove box; tires; rear fender ding fixed/assorted detailing. I would like to get $4000 for the car. Pictures can be seen at:
interested call (770)459-1578 Thanks for looking! John in Atlanta
Reply to
John Kempke

WOW Nice car. Why not keep her. They're not making them anymore:-)

Reply to
Marc H.Popek

Actually I am dyslexic am posted the wrong phone number. The number you should call is (770)458-1579. You can also email me at work at snipped-for-privacy@a-m-d-inc.com. I have too many cars, and this one is too nice to keep in the apartment parking lot. Thanks again!

Reply to
John Kempke