4 Speed Automatic Gearboxes for a MK2 Jaguar

I have an old 3 speed BW DG auto box in my MK2. Itis starting to leak quite badly. I have heard that a 4 speed conversion transforms the performance of the car and improves economy. Any body have experience of this conversion and what box to use.

Cheers,

Dave

1960 MK2 3.8
Dave

Just for anybody interested I have found that these are available for the MK2 Jaguar provided by Graham Whitehouse autos and they also provide reconditioned automatic boxes for all Classic Jaguars. Contact details can be found in

rochster