94 XJ6 Vanden Plas....offers?

It's come down to the car or the truck, and I have a boat to tow.........1994 VDP, 129,000 miles.Kingfisher Blue. New headliner, door gasket, EGR solenoid,valve cover gasket and tube seals. I think it needs a fuel pump. It runs good at idle, but can't get highway speeds out of it. No codes are showing on the computer and I can't find a vacuum leak. I know it's not the MAF or the EGR system (I had them apart). The fuel pump runs, but I can't check the pressure and flow. Comes with a Haynes manual.

Reply to
Gunner

Guess it would help if I told you it is close to Nashville, Tn.

Reply to
Gunner