Blinker and other chimes not working on '01 XKR

I brought the car in fto the dealer for a leaking power stearing hose. By the time I got home I realized there were no blinker sounds and all the other chimes were down as well. Anyone know how to check if it's something simple? The dealer's almost sure it's the speaker for the chimes. I suspect foul play. :)

According to my records, going back two years, one out of three times I bring my car into the dealer (Alpine Jaguar) something goes else wrong within a couple of days! Coincidence? Has anyone had this experience?

Thank you,

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen