fan control

I have a 93 XJ6, no faults are lit up, yet the motor oly blows if set on high or max, will not blow on low or medium. Problem exits whether it is heat or ac. Can anyone help me?

Reply to
a723j

You have the common problem of blown Darlington transistors on your blower fans -- both sides. There will be no fault lights. Here is the information from the XJ40 book to make the repairs.

Webserve

Reply to
webserve

Reply to
a723j via CarKB.com

LOL!! Expense / cost is all relative isn't it?? You will find that it is VERY time consuming and aggravating to replace these 50 cents worth of parts.

Cheers Webserve

Reply to
webserve