Help, My Jag is running badly !

Hello everyone,

I just got my jag back (1986 XJ6) and have had it about a week, it was layed up for about 6 weeks . Now she doesn?t seem to want to run well, she has no power and almost stalls at traffic lights. Other times she will run well.

I have put petrol cleaner in and fresh fuel but still no change.

Any help would be great

Thank you in advance.

James

Reply to
Jamo

need more info bud. when does it run well?

86 xj6 owner here....

you defintely want to run a tank full of good fuel cleaner for starters. how many miles on her? you air box may need fixing. will make it run like trash if its not right.

Reply to
ed