LCD Clock is bad XJ6

The clock in the center of my dash is impossible to read yet a new one is over $200.00. Anybody have an older clock that still works cheaper than this? I do not have the electric seat option--just the locking button and hazard lights on the strip. Jon

Reply to
Jon Buratti ND

Hi, Take a look at

there use to be parts for Jaguar.

Pepe

Reply to
Pepe

Its always worth a try to resolder all joints to the display...

Reply to
Blake Dodson

Jon,

You didn't say which model. The Jag-Lovers site has an online XJ6 manual for the X300 which gives a bodge fix for the clock - it is a known problem on older X300s.

John

Reply to
Diffenthal