Lost my mind...

So far I've dumped $15000.00 into my 1990 XJC Collectors Classic (V12), on the engine and drive train alone. Everything that can has either been fixed or replaced.

I drove the car yesterday and I'm still getting noxious fumes. These have to be from the exhaust, blowing back into the drivers compartment. All of the gaskest, seals and hoses have been replaced, including the exhaust system. Is this a common problem wiuth the V12's?

Can some one tell me where the door is to get out of this circus.

P.

Reply to
Thumper