Phone in 1996 X300?

Sirs!

I love my x300, but I have one problem - I don't understand the build-in phone. It has the Jaguar brand on it but seems to be a standard Nokia model of that time: rather big phonebone with a low-res display and cryptic symbols on the keys, a blackbox in the boot takes the simcard and antenna cable. I like it anyway because sound quality is quite good and, oh well, it's *original*.

Does anyone of you know what model this may be and where to get a manual? (Preferrably pdf and in can be in any language as long it is English or German)

Regards,

-flo.

X300 Sov. 4,0 1996, 176000Km.

Reply to
Florian Hentschel

Florian,

Dealer would know, however if you can locate a model number off the unit in back I might be able to help.

Blake

Reply to
Blake Dodson