PICS: Jaguar Revealed the XE Sports Sedan Project

Looking for the blueprint of Jaguar's latest. Well here it is. The mid-size sedan depending on what it has to offer sound like a nice ride. I will have to learn more about this one before I can totally make up my mind. But for all you Jaguar lovers, here is the blueprint layout.

FROM: CR

Most automakers tend to unveil cars at an auto show. Jaguar?s biggest reveal isn?t exactly a nuts-and-bolts vehicle, but a carefully executed blueprint.

Jaguar announced a new mid-sized sports sedan, to be known as the Jaguar XE. It picks up on the sophisticated aluminum monocoque from the C-X17 concept car, and will push your performance and efficiency buttons. The XE will feature Jaguar?s new Ingenium 2.0L four-cylinder engines that the company claims will push 186mph, all while producing a low carbon footprint. Green is good.

With all the new technology going into preserving performance and increasing economy, we can?t find a downside. Just remember, this is Jaaag. If there?s enough room to stuff a big V8, they?ll fit one in. View the attachments for this post at:

'1753272#271753272

Reply to
cazza13