PIC: The NEW Jaguar XF is REVEALED

That's mundane? If you want mundane, try my car:

:-)

Reply to
Steve Swift

Rubbish!

Jaguar is simply making a turn for cheaper and crappier cars. I am still waiting for the Jaguar Focus. :)

Here's novel idea...why dont they make a stripped street-legal race car in the tradition of the e-type. And instead of stuffing electronic non-sense into them, lets talk fine leathers, F1 engines, alloys, exotic suspensions, and other fine fitments? Sell it for 150K US.

DieInterim

Reply to
Blake Dodson
Reply to
Andy Bolstridge

Thats right. Its not about the car, its about pushing a website.

Reply to
Blake Dodson