Please describe driving the XK-8

I brought the XJ-8 and its a wonderful car - powerful, handles nicely, stylish, comfortable etc. I am thinking of buying a late model XK-8 (1998-2000) and want to know from an owner of this type of car is it as fun to drive as the car I have now. Please also give opinions of the car: handling, any mechancal problems etc

thanks steve

Reply to
Stvinfl

Buy the XKR rather than the non-s/c model. Far more power for little extra money. Make sure that it has had an engine change (i.e. from Nicosil-coated bores to liners). Peter (Racing Green Cars)

Reply to
<peterhugo