problem with PISTON SLAP

I have a bad case of piston slap. Could my bore be too worn? The piston barely touches the sides!!!

Please help, Vita

Reply to
Vita van Horne

Chuck a ham in it to shim it up and then pull the bone out. ;-)

"I saved my wife's life last night; I pulled an 8" bone out of her throat."

Reply to
Blake Dodson

I would but I'm Jewish, and therefore unable to accept pork goods inside of me. Can anyone suggest a kosher alternative??? a BBQ chicken?

Reply to
Janis Bjerklund

OOPS, sorry, I was using my mother's internet account! My mother Janis actually has a very tight bore. But back to the problem at hand, I might try some chemiweld.

Reply to
Mistress Vita van Horne

"Blake Dodson" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

Skite :-)

Ron

Reply to
rmcgrice

Hey quit it with the Blonde jokes now!!! ;-)

Reply to
Blake Dodson