Re: MK-II

John, Here they are

This website has more info on it about Jags than you ever cared to have!! Nigel Thorley has a book called "Jaguar Mk1 & MkII The complete companion" That is pretty complete! If you are so inclined, there is a model store at the Carolina Place mall that has a few models of the Mark II. Also you can do pretty well at the Maisto web-site.

If you are seriously interested, there are a few Jags kicking around Charlotte that are relatively inexpensive. They are not Mark IIs, but having owned a Mark II in my youth and currently owning an S-Type and a 420 I would have to say they are equal to the Mark II in looks and far superior in handling.

Webserve Matthews

I am a model builder and have a color question regarding the MK-II. > > A kit I have of the MK-II shows a number of exterior colors for this > car, but lists only red as the interior for all exterior combinations. > However, the box art shows a grey interior. A single interior color > choice seems odd to me. > > Also, black is not listed for the exterior, but I swear I have seen > black MK-II's - are these just not original paint? > > I have been unable to locate any good pictures of this car which show > both interior and exterior colors. > > Are there any web sites which list the color combinations of the > Jaguar cars, specifically the MK-II? Can anyone recommend a book or > two which would provide good reference photos? > > This is one car I hope to own someday, finances and physical resources > permitting. > > Thanks for all help. > > John Alger > Charlotte NC
Reply to
webserve

John Alger

John Alger