Re: Mobile One

Synthetic oil in a 1990 XJS V12?

> 110000 miles on the clock. > > Any thoughts on this? > > Thanks > > Paul
Reply to
Carchadon

So the engine should run cooler on it?

P.

Reply to
Thumper

I haven't see Castrol Racing in the U.S. in years but the old metal can that I have left in the garage clearly states that is non-detergent....something that I wouldn't want to use these days. Also on the can is a statement that it contains "Liquid Tungsten". JIM in 90210

Reply to
" jbincyberia"