Re: problem with my jag

only if you disconnect ever other spark plug wire :-}

Hai! > I recently purchased an XJS jaguar... you kneh, the color of Barbies, > thats > hot pink. It has a disco ball suspended from the rear view mirror and red > velour seats. Unfortunately it uses too much fuel. My boyfriend is a > mechanic at Joe's Garage and he told me *maybe* we would be able to cut > the > power lines to six of the twelve injectors to improve economy. My > boyfriend > says if we only do every SECOND injector the car would work just fine. > > Please can you guys tell me if this is ok? > >
Reply to
Shab