Thames Valley/West Berks area suspension Jag gurus?

Hello - anyone with a recommendation on where to take my 10yr old XJ and it's worn-feeling suspension?

I know something is wrong, but I haven't budget to speculatively replace all bushes/shocks/tyres in one go, so I need to see someone who can truthfully identify the best area of investment.

Would replacing XJR parts with Sovereign "comfort" parts be completely mad? I find the current crash-bump ride wearing and un-Jaguar...

Thanks for any assistance

Reply to
Mugwump