Where can I get a radiator tomorrow? Berks Area?

Got a stone through the radiator this afternoon. Does anyone know where I might get a new radiator for a Mazda MX-5 MK1 on Saturday morning - Berks/Bucks area? I don't want to use a dealer as I know pattern rads are available for about £60 less than genuine Mazda ones. I can only find pattern ones online, I don't know of anywhere I can buy one over the counter.

Reply to
Mike P

Any possibility of crimping it up and soldering it?

Reply to
Conor

Not from the area myself, but just did a Google search & came across DIAL-A-RAD in your area:

Link:

NT

Thanks, but they can't do me one at a reasonable price

Reply to
Mike P

Camberley Auto Factors?

Reply to