Junkyard in the West Chicago area?

Anybody can recommend a good junkyard close to West Chicago suburbs? I need to pick up used tranny to fix 5thgear-popup problem in my Sentra '94. What would be the price I can expect to pay at junkyard for that tranny? What would be the labor cost if I ask mechanic to put it in my car?

Anybody here has it done already and can share experiences?

My big fear is that I will buy a tranny with the same problem... :-(

Reply to
Pszemol