Where are the spark plugs located in a XJ6 R/300 1996 ? Please !

I wanted to check / change the spark plugs on my 1996 XJ6 R/300. Can't see any HT leads anywhere ! Where are the spark plugs hidden and how does one reach them? Please !!!! Vehicle care book is useless, no mention of spark plugs.

-- Please reply in newsgroup.

Reply to
.

So just how long have you been running this diesel XJ6 then????

Reply to
IhateSpammers