1997 Jag XJ Sport - audio system question

Just picked up my lovely new car. It's just got a radio and cassette player, but it's fitted for a CD player - there's a mounting bracket in the boot, and I found the cable for it.

Trouble is, all the CD autochangers I can find use and adaptor for a DIN connector, and this is what looks like a 25 way Cannon D connector.

Anyone any suggestions about the best place to go or thing to do about getting a player?

I'm in the UK.

TIA

Steve

take out the dashes from the email address and take the extra "o" from yahoo

Reply to
Steve