XJ40 ('93) TYRES

Hi, I have a XJ40 with 15" wheels (alloy & steel sets). I have to replace the spare & a puncture close to the edge (apparently within 30mm of the edge of the tread, is no longer repairable!)

My problem is that in the UK there seems to be only no choice of tyre, i.e. it's P4000's or nothing!

Is there anyway around this i.e. change the wheel size, or the profile i.e.

215/55 V15 for example?

Chris B (nr Leeds)

Reply to
Chris Booth

In article , Chris Booth writes

etyres.co.uk do the Dunlop SP300 as well as the P4000, assuming you are on 225/65R15W

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Haigh