XJ40 cd installation information needed - 1991

i'm installing a cd changer in my 91 and found the DIN cable behind the radio not connected to anything.

I've looked everywhere and there is no place to plug it in. The radio has the CD buttion with the cassett button, so i believe it is capable.

There are two cables which leave the radio, one on the lower right and is buried which I suspect is the antenna and antenna motor control, and the big connector in the center of the radio which goes to the speakers.

Is there a chance my radio doesn't support the CD option?

Any suggestions are welcome

Dave

Reply to
tes

Hi. So you *can* get a radio decoded? I'm in Aust and have disconnected my battery a couple of times to avoid current drain (50 mA when not used - that is another story - see my post on 28/8 (Aust time)). I have lost the bit of paper that had my codes on! I remember the actual numbers but not the sequence of keystrokes. Can any kind person help?

Regards Alan

xxxADULTxxx wrote:

Reply to
alan4spamoffd