Satellite Radio and 2005 Subaru Forester XT USA

Re: USA 2005 Subaru Forester XT

Anyone have any experience with installing Satellite Radio *XM or Sirius* in the XT with the factory installed 6 disc CD changer model?

Is there an AUX input ?

If not, from what I have read on the Crutchfield website (user reviews), using an add-on FM modulator between the antenna & the factory radio is highly recommended due to interference & static if using the integrated FM modulator, particularly in areas with a congested FM spectrum.

How much work is it to access the antenna connector on the back of the radio? Simple job, or a weekend endeavor?

I am planning to go with the "plug & play" options instead of installing a satellite receiver.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
QX