Xj40 windscreen fluid low warning

I get this when the bottle is apparently full, so perhaps a faulty switch. Anyone tried replacing of repairing this? . I also notice the bottle underneath the wing (as seen from under and held on by a metal strap) is huge, but the bottle to be filled (as seen from the top and as filled quickly) appears quite small. Are there two bottles? Any pointers on this?

Reply to
alan4spamoffd

Sorry. It seems like a low failure part, so getting one from the breakers makes sense.

Reply to
Blake Dodson

Thanks Blake. But can anyone throw light on the very large bottle underneath -v- very small bottle on top anomaly. And has anyone succuessfully replaced or repaired the fluid level detector?

Blake Dods> Sorry. It seems like a low failure part, so getting one from the > breakers makes sense.

Reply to
alan4spamoffd