XK8 99

I have a 99 XK8 with 48000 miles and I think I spun the bearings on it. Has anyone heard of any factory problems that would have caused this? The car is well maintained with regular oil changes and garage kept. It had great oil presure until this happened no warning signs just driving along at about 60 mph and the tap started. Thanks Mike

Reply to
scuba1959

So whats the oil pressure now? Top or bottom end tap? Any sign of water in the oil?

Reply to
old man

Reply to
scuba1959 via CarKB.com

I'm not aware of any bottom end problems, there were, I believe problems, about that year with cylinder liners sh*t happens :(

Reply to
old man