'04GC more info

Thanks for the replies, here is some more info on the beastie. 4.0 litre l6 with 21 thousand miles, Selec Trac with 42RE 4 speed auto trans, manual climate control, Dana 30 front axle, and a 3.55 axle ratio. Having had a good look at the underside I would say that this vehicle has NEVER been driven in snow/slush/mud etc, this is backed up by the mint condition of the aloy wheels and the excellent confition of the mats and interior in general. Also 1 year of the basic warranty and 5 years of the PT warranty left and the ballance of a Gold Key Plus maintence program.

The crank sensor has had the mod done and with a 37xxxx serial number I believe that it is a late production unit (still trying to track down the actual production date/shift ).

For the money ( $15k CDN ) I think we could do much worse.

Thoughts?

Reply to
kevin.dooks

Both the Parts department and Sales Department can run off a 'Build Sheet', the procedure takes only as long as the printer takes to process those few pages.

Interesting enough.... the formats on the 2 build sheet versions contain the same information but look completely different.

Reply to
billy ray