05 JGC V6 OXY Sensor location(s)?

Quick one for you mechanics. On an 05 laredo with the V6 I'm seeing a DTC of P0132 regarding the O2S reading of high. I can only find one sensor. Where are the TWO located on this monster?

I get this code in conjunction with a P0300 which itself carries a lot of potential causes. Anyone care to recommend which cause might be the most common?

Thanks

Reply to
BobMCT

One will be downstream from the catalytic converter Just follow the exhaust pipe The other will be tucked up close to the connection between the downpipe and exhaust header.

That can mean the O2 sensors heater has stopped or didn't heat in time. Not a big issue in itself.

P0300

How old is your fuel filter. If this happens under load then it likley is the filter.

Reply to
DougW