'08 Wrangler hardtop weight?

I've got an '08 2-door with the 3-piece hardtop and I'd sure like to know how much the "main" piece weighs (without the two removable front halves), especially compared to the weight of my former '03 hardtop. The '08 main piece almost seems heavier. I'm trying to figure out some way to adapt my really old "Lange Originals hoist-a-top" system to lift it off the new Jeep and I want to be sure it's OK for the job. BTW: I've also got the factory soft top and that thing is a total pain in the butt to get on and off compared to the '03.

Reply to
<jcarter10