4.10 Dana 30 gears wanted

Anyone upgraded their YJs dana 30 gears and want to get rid of their 4.10s for cheap, got a guy that just got a ford 8.8 complete from a 2004 explorer with 2000 kilometers on it for $100.00, so he is going to swap it for his D

35 in rear of 88 YJ, but his gears are 3.73 now, so needs 4.10s, too bad I gave my daughter's 4.10s away last year, should of known, never get rid of jeep parts.
Reply to
Greg