4SALE: Trail-Ready 2001 Jeep TJ

Posting this for a friend of mine. This really is a good rig. Well maintained, low abuse. Please use contact info at the bottom if you are interested in more information. Pictures available on request.

-jenn

FOR SALE $15,000 Trail-Ready 2001 Jeep TJ

41,000 miles Patriot Blue Black Sailcloth soft top 4.0, 5 spd D44 rearend OX manual lockers front and rear 6" RE Long Arm Lift Custom rear driveline rebuilt 6 mths ago 35" Pro Comp X-Terrain tires with only 4 k miles New black rockcrawler rims with 3.75 backspacing Younger Brothers custom bumpers front, rear, tire carrier Custom rocker guards by S&N Fabrication Kilby rack Kilby gas tank skid Skid row oil pan skid Husky mats front and rear Wet Okole front seat covers Uniden CB with 2' and 4' Firestik antennas Soft half doors Bestop Bikini and safari tops with no-drill header

Located: Port Orchard, WA 98367

This is a great rig - has been wheeled, obviously, but not nearly as much as I had planned. It has experienced one "flop" which caused minor body damage to the driver side rear corner - easily fixed with a pair of nice Off Your Rocker or Poison Spider corner guards (which you'd want anyway, right?). Otherwise drives and looks great, has low miles. Oil changes with Mobil 1 and full suspension/steering lube religiously every 3,000 miles over the Jeep's life. I am going to MISS this Jeep BAD. I'm selling because I can afford only one expensive hobby at a time, and right now I'm getting ready to go into horses. Whoever buys my baby is going to get a GREAT Jeep!

Mel Wensel snipped-for-privacy@access4less.net (360)895-7874

Reply to
jbjeep