Pictures for you web wheelers.

I went tornado and puddle chasing here in our recent bad socal rainy weather.

Kevin in San Diego

Very nice pictures, looks like a lot of fun was had on that trip, I am jealous though, my XJ is only 2WD *sniff*.

Adonis

Reply to
Adonis

Sheesh! You guys just don't understand WET weather! :)

That looks like a fairly normal (at least > I went tornado and puddle chasing here in our recent bad socal rainy > weather.

Reply to
RoyJ

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
Will Honea

yes, that clay has a powerful vacuum. That guy who drove on that lawn was a total moron. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III
300 years for mud isn't bad.

I'm still amazed by how our ancestors managed to build Stone Henge out of stone ( not far off 5000 years old). They dragged some of the smaller 4 ton blue stones from the Preseli mountains in Wales 240 miles !!! [dont ask me why !].

Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

sounds like an Erich von Daniken theory :-)

Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Sounds like you've been listening to the preacher from the high desert - Art Bell

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III proclaimed:

Sure we do. Even the president has apparently admitted consumption.

Personally I've always wondered about why some folks always think that extra-terrestrial intelligence always seems to consist of nothing but little grey traveling proctologists.

Reply to
Lon

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

You forgot the SR-71 I got to see that plane in person several times and work with the crew chief on one at Castle AFB in the 90s before they shut that program down. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III proclaimed:

Might just know more about that shit than you'll ever be privy to.

Reply to
Lon

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III