86 CJ7 Stall Problem

Thanks, Mike. Your comments make sense - and I'm not so convinced that my mechanic is "getting me". They've put on three fuel pumps - I find it hard to believe that three could be bad....but he said the last time they had a problem, he looked into the carb and it wasn't getting any gas at all...leading him to blame the pump. Okay, we'll play that card for now and see what happens. I'll keep you posted! Thanks again - Ron

Reply to
RK